Friday, July 21

my "number one Red Head"


This is my life and happiness,my balance and the only woman ever to put up with me and never once complain, my passion and my true friend. My wife Kathryn. she is the reason that I have been able to have a life filled with happiness and the reason that I have been at peace with life.
"Kathy" is my greatest asset and she makes everything in my life better just simply by always being there with out any expectations and selflessly always wanting the best for me first.
She is the reason that I never gave up, I always knew she was out there.
My only hope in life is that my children marry someone like her.
I hope that someday before it is all said and done that I have given her back as much love, kindness and understanding as she has given to me.....
Our daughter Lucy is in the photo with her.

No comments: